Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some pics from a wandering in Seoul

Since I didn't have to work on Tuesday, I decided to go for a long walk near Daehakno/Mia area. I was trying to find another way to get from Jongno to Suyu, but just ended up hiking up a bunch of hills and slowly being re-directed to the subway. Regardless of my failed attempts to discover something new, I enjoyed seeing some of these neighborhoods (and constantly reminded how I'd probably be happy living in any neighborhood of Seoul). I might be living around here next year, but hopefully not at the top of one of the MANY hills in northern Seoul.

Slightly north of Hyehwa

I loved the construct of this building

Lots of huge apartment complexes

Sprinkled with some cute villas and green spaces

Who doesn't like random graffiti?

No comments:

Post a Comment