Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mark's Marketing: Opening Day

I don't normally talk about my work, but I am a little happy with my reward system this semester. I gave out fake American dollars and students really got competitive trying to get a couple of bucks from me in class. They never knew what they could buy with them, but my school ordered a bunch of supplies for me to use in my market. Although they would probably be more happy with a piece of candy, they still were crowding around my desk when I opened Mark's market for the first day.


I'm so bad at art

It might not be the most exciting thing in the world, but I think it is pretty cute. Every once in a while, I'll bring in some other products with a higher price tag... I'm thinking maybe cheap stuffed animals and cup ramyeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment