Monday, June 25, 2012

Random Saturday Afternoon in Central Seoul

After Korean class, I was wandering over to Dongdaemun and I ran into an awesome parade for the anniversary of the Korean war. It was great to watch. They had marching bands,

and what I think is the veteran color guard,


and flags from various countries,


and guards in Korean traditional clothing with more flags,


and more marching bands,


and guys throwing guns.


I walked along the parade for a while before getting to the Cheonggyecheon stream and seeing some awesome people working out in sync. I think it was for a product.


There was also a ping-pong tournament going on in Central Seoul. They made the participants play with various paddles, including fry pans and fly swatters.


I love this city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment