Monday, March 19, 2012

What is Korea doing to me?

Warning: this is going to be a very shallow blog post. However, it reflects my life at the moment, so I'm going to go ahead and post it. Here goes.
I got my haircut on Saturday and the hairstylist did a pretty great job. Especially since the cut and styling only cost 10,000 won (less than ten dollars). Slowly I have accepted more and more parts of Korea that I used to think were silly, including taking pictures of myself. Posing quite ridiculously. This picture, however, does show off my new haircut and my personality.
The story doesn't end here however... After the haircut, my stylist recommended me coming back next week for a perm. When I first got to Korea, I was surprised to learn that guys get perms here. Sitting in the hair salon I thought, why not? If Lee Min Ho can do it, why not me? So I got a perm on Monday. Ridiculous I know. It's kind of fun though, right?
I couldn't stop laughing during the perm

Post-perm

It was a fun experience. Very Korean. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment