Thursday, March 17, 2011

WTF

I was on the bus yesterday and sat down next to this kind of shady guy. He kept trying to make eye contact, but I didn't really feel like talking to anyone, so I just tried to ignore him. He eventually said something, and, not understanding, I said 'what?' and he showed me this.


He slowly pulled out this creepy saw bladed knife out of its scabbard. And stared at me the whole time. I didn't know what to do. If I was in the states, I would probably start screaming and call the cops or something. But I'm in Bulgaria. I moved to the front of the bus, but for the rest of the time I was super paranoid. This knife couldn't have been legal. It was probably around a foot long. And evil.
Of course, we ended up getting off at the same stop. He walked in the opposite direction, but I kept thinking that I got myself mixed up in this crazy mafia gang war or something. I expected to get stabbed at any moment. Luckily, I made it home safely. WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment