Walk around certain parts of Seoul and you will see areas devoted to 사주, which is a type of fortune telling based on the Chinese astrology. Although I don't believe in fortune tellers whatsoever, I've always wanted to try. Yesterday, I had a chance. After a delicious meal in 피맛골, a friend and I stopped into a 사주 tent near Insadong and had our fortunes told.
- I have strong leadership qualities.
- I don't like when other people boss me around.
- I am always on the move (whether that is physically or mentally)
- I could be interested in decorating --> this led her to saying a plastic surgeon would be a good job
- I have some sort of energy that attracts people (what was it called...)
- I have a lot of wood in me (4), while only one each of fire, water, and earth. I have no metal inside of me.
- I need to meet someone with a lot of metal so they can knock me over and get into my heart. (The person I went with happened to have a lot of metal ... bum bum bum)
- I'm not very careful with my money. I should watch it more carefully.
- I might have some respiratory problems
Yeah, I still don't believe in fortune telling. Even though some of these traits match, I could read into any trait and be like, oh yeah, that partly applies to me in these situations. Still, it was a cheap experience so I guess it was worth it. 15,000 won for two people.